Certificate of Medical Editing and Journalism
The course comprises six modules:
- Module 1: Medical Writing Essentials for Editors
- Module 2: Journal Policies
- Module 3: Peer Review
- Module 4: Publication Ethics
- Module 5: Online Journal Management Systems
- Module 6: Journal Indexation and Business Models
This course is of 12 credit hours, with a monthly one zoom synchronous session of 3 hours (Second Wednesday of every month from 2-5 pm PST). A multimedia-rich online) component on Learning Management System is an integral part of the course which comprises animated videos, important links, resources as well as collaborative discussion forums. The assessment included 2 assignments, 3 Quizzes, and an e-Portfolio.
Average weekly minimum 6-8 hours time commitment required from the course participants.
Details at this official Link: https://www.corteach.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=cmej
Our Social Media Profiles